Canada Regulations for dependents
Do you intend to migrate to Canada with your spouse and dependent children? Then you must make a note of important details about the Canada Regulations for dependents. You will have to strictly adhere to the norms failing which your application can get rejected.
These are the aspects checked by IRCC to determine who qualifies as a dependent in the case of the Canada immigration process?
- The Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada will first verify that the child who is included in the application meets the criteria of a dependent child.
- Details like the child locked in age and the lock-in procedure are also checked by the IRCC
- The age and level of dependency are also checked by the IRCC.
Details about the age and the level of dependency:
- The following things are considered as far as age and level of dependency of the dependent child is concerned:
- The child needs to be under the age of 22 years and must not have a spouse or common-law partner.
- The person who is 22 years and above and who has depended on the parent for financial support before the age of 22 years and cannot support himself or herself financially due to physical or mental condition is also considered a dependent child.
- Dependant children who are not suffering from any physical or mental condition must not get married or must not have a common-law partner till the time the processing is complete and the PR status is obtained.
An important point to be noted here is that in the Canada Regulations for dependents the relationship of the child with the parent is also taken into consideration. The child must be born to the parent who is making the application or through assisted human reproductive technologies. The child may not be genetically related to the parent who is making the application but the child must be born to the person who at the time of the birth of the child was that person’s spouse or common-law partner.
Check with the best immigration company about the details of regulations for dependent children:
One of the easiest ways to get complete details about the rules and regulations for dependent children is by connecting with one of the best visa and Immigration Company. The company will explain all the details. They will also check if your child fits in the dependent children criteria.
IRA immigration can provide the best assistance for Canada immigration:
When it comes to immigration to Canada you must choose only IRA immigration. They have a dedicated team of PR visa consultants who are well versed with all the requirements for dependent children application. IRA immigration consultancy has been providing the best services for the past many years and they have a very high success rate. So, if you want to understand the complete details of Canada Regulations for dependent and Canada immigration then you must get in touch with IRA immigration. They will check your profile and provide the best guidance.